When you’re planning a wedding, there are so many important things to consider – the dress, the cake, the venue, and more. Although wedding favors may not be on the top of your list, it’s still something you’ll want to put some thought into. They are a great way to thank your guests for coming. If you choose the right ones, they can also provide a lasting memory of your special day.
Don’t waste your time and money on favors like tealight candles or candied almonds wrapped in tulle. While this is better than nothing, there’s a good chance you’ll find most of them abandoned on the table when the night is over.
Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love
Need some party favors that fit perfectly with the rest of your rustic wedding ideas? Your guests are sure to love these practical wedding favors:
- Stemless Wine Glasses – Choose traditional glasses engraved with your wedding date or consider printed silicone glasses instead. This is a fun and useful item that your guests will use for years to come.
- Souvenir Pint Glasses – An engraved 16-ounce pint glass is another item that definitely won’t be left behind. You could even give them to your guests at the beginning of the weekend, so they can take it with them from event to event.
- Shot Glasses with Mini Liquor Bottles – An engraved shot glass with a mini bottle of liquor is the perfect way for your guests to toast the bride and groom when they arrive or bring back to their rooms for a nightcap.
- Doughnuts – Individually boxed gourmet doughnuts are always a hit. Have the boxes printed with your wedding date for a classy touch that fits well with other rustic wedding ideas.
- Personalized Blankets – If you’re having an outdoor wedding, consider having fleece blankets monogrammed with your initials and wedding date. This will keep guests warm during your reception and they’ll think of your wedding every time they curl up with it at home.
- Infused Olive Oil – Mini bottles of infused olive oil are always popular among guests. Consider adding a little card with your favorite recipe or some tips for the best way to use the oil. This idea works especially well for weddings held at venues like farms or vineyards.
- Mini Champagne Bottles – Help your guests keep the celebration going by sending them home with custom-labeled mini champagne bottles. If this won’t appeal to your guests, you can do the same thing with apple cider, juice or even cold-brew coffee. Try coming up with a catchy phrase to put on the label to make the favor even more fun and memorable.
Get More Rustic Wedding Ideas
Are you looking for more rustic wedding ideas for your big day? Look no further than Farm Formal. We have everything you need to create a beautiful day that you and your guests will remember forever. Browse through our inventory for inspiration, then contact us to learn more about how we can help. You can even plan your layout virtually, then order the rustic décor you choose.